We are proud to announce the release of version 5.0.0 of the Experience Platform.
Actually it was supposed to be version 4.4.0, but due to a big problem with the all segments definition we had to make the step to 5.0.0. This is due to changes that are incompatible with the old versions.Experience Platform (26 downloads)
- [Feature] Incompatible change! We introduced a new segment definition language.
- [Bug] We had to remove the old segment definition language.
- [Feature] Deprecated API has been removed.
- [Feature] The current process id is now written to a file.
- [Feature] We have introduced a few extension points that are relevant to the hosting that we want to offer.
- [Feature] Incompatible change! We removed the unused system modules and renamed common modules to system modules.
- [Feature] It is possible now to filter the segments by site, so that you only see the segments for a single site.
- [Feature] On internal erros, a custom error page is now used.